8.12.2005

Just a Question...

WHY do guys have nipples? Think about it...they don't feed babies, so why? I asked a few people at work and one person answered "Well, maybe males will evolve and eventually feed babies." Er, ok...I don't think that's it. I really do believe God has a sense of humor, and this is an example.

You can tell I'm delirious when I talk of such frivilous subjects. It's just, I have SO MUCH to do in the next 2 days. It's making me crazy. Basically, I'll be moving my LIFE 20 miles south soon. Oh, the madness.

Excitement, Anxiousness, Happiness, Exhaustion and Delirium all mixed into one weekend...what a party! No wonder I'm talking about nipples.

To end this weird post that I should just delete, here's a quote that made me laugh on a rerun of Will & Grace, when friends accused them of secretly wanting to be with one another:

Will: Grace, do you want to sleep with me?
Grace: No...I don't sleep with gay men.
Will: See, that's a problem, cause I do.

I love the writers of that show.

1 comment:

  1. Men's nipples are for decoration, and give us a place to hang our keys when it's cold and our hands are full.

    ReplyDelete