8.11.2005

Hello, my face is up here!

I went out to dinner with the girls tonight...afterward, we decided to go into the jacuzzi (which was good for my sore muscles, since Jaclyn tried to kill me with the ball in our tennis game today).

So, it was just me and the girls, chillin' in the hot water, until this random guy comes along and jumps into the jacuzzi. Now, he was just a random ball of akwardness if I'd ever seen one before. You could tell he was a little uneasy around girls, fidgeting with his hands and all. So I felt sorry for him a little. That is, until, he stared at my chest for a good 5 minutes while talking to me.

Now, don't ask me what he was staring at. I have no cleavage, let me tell you! But he was definitely staring.

Talking to Girls 101: DO NOT stare at a girl's breasts when talking to her. I know this is a no-brainer, but apparently for some guys, it's not. An occasional glance isn't in poor taste...but you are not in a staring contest with my boobs--no they cannot stare back and no nipples cannot be counted as eyes.

I just want to clear that up. Good thing I didn't have a heavy object with me, I might have thrown it at his face. Of course, we left the jacuzzi quickly.

Ahhh...the tribulations of being a girl. Sometimes I wish I were a guy--to frolic about gleefully topless. You guys have it lucky.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he thought you had a third nipple and he was the official Nipple Inspector...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, he was weird enough to possibly think that is an actual occupation.

    ReplyDelete