8.11.2005

This is a little silly...

But I'll do this whole "get to know more about me" thing. Here we go:

10 Years Ago Today: haha, you guys are gonna laugh at this. Keep in mind that I'm just 20. I was starting the 5th grade and really into Janet Jackson. My best friend at the time Marisa and I would dance around to her songs, pretending to be her.

Five Years Ago Today:Just starting the 10th grade. I had a big crush on my biology teacher Mr. Miller who was 28 at the time. He was fillipino and had the cutest smile--and he was a breakdancer. Too bad he's married now.

1 Year Ago Today:Getting back from a vacation in Turkey.

Yesterday:Packing. Picked up my mom from work. Errands all around. Nothing interesting.

Tomorrow:I work from 2-10.

5 Snacks I enjoy:ohhhh...Reese's is wonderfully sinful. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, pretzels, anything with chocolate and trail mix.

5 Bands That I Know the Lyrics to Most of Their Songs:Marvin Gaye, the Foo Fighters, Incubus (ahhh..I love "Stellar"), the Temptations and the Beatles. There is definitely more--I love music in general.

5 Things I Would Do with a $100,000,000:Travel EVERYWHERE, give my parents a big chunk of the money, buy some really nice artwork, get a new car (possibly a mini--I love those!),save some money for my future kids.

5 Locations I Would Like to Run Away to:Turkey, England, Italy, Ireland, Australia.

5 Bad Habits I Have:procrastination (I'm sure I'll find a way to procrastinate my death), laziness, not returning phone calls, eating WAY too much chocolate, being really honest (can sometimes be a fault).

5 Things I Like Doing:playing sports I suck at cause it's funny (i.e. tennis, bowling and basketball), driving by the beach just to catch a glimpse of the turquoise waves, eating mexican food after a day of swimming in the ocean (Roberto's!), gazing at the beautiful stars (I could that for hours), talking with a friend who lights up my day (and getting hugs). I love affection!

5 Things I would Never Wear:Ugg boots (it's ESPECIALLY stupid if you live in So Cal), a skirt that doesn't cover my ass (cause, uh...I'm not a stripper), leotard (nope...not doing it ever), bright bright lip stick, tie dye (I just don't like it--though I can be a hippie sometimes).

5 TV Shows I Like(d):Will & Grace, Full House, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Kept (I totally watched it), and Whose Line is it Anyway?

5 Movies I Like:Ever After, Office Space, Love Actually, Garden State and My Best Friend's Wedding, oh and Bridget Jones' Diary (I know, that's 6).

5 Famous People I would Like to Meet:Kate Hudson, Sean Connery (the BEST James Bond), Hayden Christensen (he can be my hot lover!), Ewan McGregor (he just seems super nice)and Marvin Gaye (if that were possible, I would give my left leg to see one of his concerts).

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:Laughing at stupid stupid jokes, dancing around my room with a friend singing Motown, eating chocolate ice cream, hugging people that I love, talking with the girls.

5 favorite toys: Rubio's Kids Meal toys! Yay! Ummm...my computer (duh), a pencil (to draw, write, etc.), my radio/cd player in my car,and Hayden Christensen (WELL, he should be my own personal toy).


Alright, there ya go...that took forever and a day! If you read my blog, and you wanna fill this thing out, I tagging you...TAG! You're it sugar pie! But I'm not gonna force anyone to fill out this mother of a questionaire!

7 comments:

  1. oh yeah...this is from thomas' blog.

    http://goodmorninghouston.blogspot.com

    it's all your fault thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had a crush on MR. MILLER?!?!?! oh my goodness ashley... did you stare longingly at that picture of him in s-11 from his wrestling days? I bet you did. I did not, however, know that he's now married...probably to that gina girl? wow, mr. miller....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. yeah...but I didn't talk about it, michelle! Come on, Mr. Miller was cute!! You know it.

    Just like Jay :) haha...filipino boys.

    and if you're half-filipino, thomas, you'd fit right into san diego.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude.
    Hayden Christensen is a dog.
    did you see him the last Star Wars movie? that hippie needed a haircut something awful.

    that's all I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but matt, I like messy hair...that's all I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eating too much chocolate can be a bad thing...it's the healtiest of choices. It is my drug of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant to say "it's not the healthiest of choices"

    ReplyDelete