8.09.2005

The Craziest Dimension

I just need to clear my mind, so I'm writing on here. That's what I mainly use this blog for. Some people meditate, and I do this. Yeah, it's fun to have an audience of sorts soemtimes, and it's interesting to hear what you have to say about my thoughts and my life.

But when it comes down to it, none of you know me. The internet is a strange place, that's for sure. You're reading these words and hearing what's flowing through my mind at the moment. That is so strange. And while you're hearing my inner thoughts, you really have no idea what my laugh sounds like (let alone my voice), what my mannerisms are (I play with my hair or my watch when I get nervous), or what I'm wearing right now (haha-nothing! No, just kidding).

This is the weirdest freakin dimension ever. And that's what it is, kind of. It's an alternate dimension. It's completely seperate from my real life--where objects can be touched and faces can be seen.

It's just crazy, that's all.

So, although I like hearing from people miles away (that's CRAZY that I talk to people in Texas, Indiana and so forth, but kind of cool), I really come on here to make myself sane.

And now I feel ready for the day to start. I have a lot to do today.

But thanks for listening to my crazy talk--cause that's what it is. Maybe you guys are a little crazy and weird like me. I simply appreciate that someone takes the time to read about my life and comment on it. Makes me feel special in a way. So, you know, thanks.

6 comments:

  1. It's good to have a little psycho babble leak out of your head every once in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the BEST therapy...and it's for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about you take off two of those zeros?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google News Now Providing RSS and Atom Feeds
    Slashdot Log In Nickname: Password: Public Terminal [ Create a new account ] *** Related Links Compare prices Compare prices on Google Related Items Review IT Products Review Google Products Compare prices on ...

    Hi, you have a great blog. I'm definitely going to bookmark it.

    My Site is a uninsured car insurance quote related page.

    Check it out if you get some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou for stopping by moon! Yeah, I probably can't read your blog--let's just say that your English is 90 times better than my Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim Jong-un, the crown prince of kim family in Korea, originally wanted to show his elegant demeanour of the ¡°Gained the door¡± in the Big Parada, but little does one think, what became famous is the 80,000USD Patek Philippe watch on his wrist. It seems that watch is the best option to burn the useless money. What timepieces else are those aristocratic and elegant ones in the world? Follow is the top 10 watches which may not be gained with money. And which is your target?[url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/coach-sunglasses.html]coach outlets[/url]
    It values at $235,000. The Italian luxury watch brand Panerai was acquired by Richemont in 1997. Its watches are always in the chic and vogue styles that most Hollywood stars are fond of them. In the 2010 Watch Fair in Geneva, they launched this kind of commemorative watches Galileo above. The dial can display the time of sunrise and sunset time of the city. The limited 30 pieces released were all booked the same day.

    ReplyDelete