8.10.2005

Where did the time go?

It's times like these I wish I had a maid. Or magicial powers. Can I please get a Harry Potter wand? But then again, if I had a wand, I would just magically make myself a replica of Ewan McGregor.

I have four days until I need to move all my crap, and is it packed up? No. Everytime I start to pack, I get distracted (i.e. "Cool, they're showing Pulp Fiction on T.V.!", or "Yeah, I'll play tennis with you Jaclyn. No, I'm not doing anything important"). And now, I have to work double time.

Serves me right. I believe that I will never get rid of my procrastinating nature. It's in my blood.

On another note, I called Cox Communications yesterday to set up internet in our apartment. The guy proceeded to tell me that we won't be able to get internet in our apartment until the 26th of August because it's a newly built complex. So yeah, that'll be fun...especially since I have to register ONLINE for classes on the 23rd. Just my luck. Oh, and I'll still post, just obviously not as often...I'll just go to the library. That'll be hilarious.

And I just want to say: If you talk to me on the phone and have never seen me before, please do not hit on me. This goes to Cox Communications guy, and the Olive Garden guy took my order and the mechanic that fixed my car and called me "hey beautiful" on the phone. Again I stress, you've never seen me! You have no idea if I have a second head. Or a wrestler for a boyfriend. Or three eyes. All I'm saying is, it's not smart. And all I want to do is give you my order or ask a question...not flirt over the phone or act as your personal phone sex operator. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they just really like your voice?

    A friend of mine got a job just by calling to order a pizza. I guess she had a really good phone voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I've been told before that I have a "soothing" or "good" voice by random people. Maybe I should look into job opportunities that will accomodate that. haha, riiiiiiight.

    I still find it funny that some guys will go off of a voice.

    ReplyDelete