8.28.2005

The nerd in me just can't wait!

There's a certain fervor in the air around my school tonight. If I could trap all the energy I feel right now I could solve the energy crisis in California.

Freshman have moved into their dorms, the parking lot is getting fuller, book sales are rising, crowds are flocking to Trujillio's (the GREATEST taco shop, yum!)... anticipation is building...yep. School's about to start.

It is official.

And.........I feel slightly stressed and slightly not. I am a mental patient, that's for sure. I've been so busy as of late. Helping my sister (who is having a hard time right now) was pretty exhausting.

So, I am going to bed. I am exhausted. I need to rest up for those classes. Wednesday is the day I've been waiting for. I love the first day of classes. Even when the prof keeps you to read the whole damn syllabus. I even love that.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

It's good to be back at school. I sound like a big nerd, I'm realizing. That's alright. I am.

7 comments:

  1. Six Feet Under's creator reveals 8 new character facts
    Had Nate stayed with Maggie, she would have had a hard time living up to what he saw in her during that one time they had sex.
    I love this site - programy graficzne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, unfortunately, I had to put up that little word verification thing. Seriously the ads were driving me crazy. Thanks matt for telling me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and thanks tarhooni. I believe that is hookah you are smoking in your picture, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you go to school?

    ReplyDelete
  5. San Diego State. I like it except for it's size...WAY too many students.

    ReplyDelete