9.05.2005

The Cuteness of it All

Disregard my last post. See how girls have move swings? I got an apology from my roomate and I feel better.

And this is too cute for words...my friend sent it to me. READ IT CAREFULLY IF YOU'RE A GUY, cause I agree with every word (wink, wink):

Pick her up and pretend your going to throw her into the pool...she'll scream and fight you but secretly she'll love IT! Hold her hand while you talk to her, and hold her hand when you drive. Tell her she looks pretty. Look her in the eyes when you talk to her. Protect her and tell her dumb jokes....tickle her, even if she says stop. Dance with her good or bad. When she swears at you, tell her you love her. Let her fall asleep in your arms and you fall asleep in hers. *When youre with your friends, treat her the same, dont ignore her. Get her mad, and then KiSS her. Tease her, let her tease you. Stay up with her when she is sick. Kiss her forehead. Let her wear your clothes. Kiss her in the rain. And when you realize you love her, tell her.



3 comments:

  1. haha, thanks. You follow directions well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, alas...a guy did not e-mail this to me. But if one had, I'd probably give him a big kiss.

    ReplyDelete