9.28.2005

S.O.L

I have a "fun" test today. Oh, I am "so excited." Don't you accuse me of being sarcastic...I'm simply being ironic.

So, this class is Communications 300...it sounds fun and dandy, correct? It's not. Out of the 7 classes we've had so far I've only gone to 3. I know, that's bad. But when I go, the stupid prof is either bragging about how smart she is or putting students to sleep with her "oh-so-enticing" lectures. And she always pulls these huge vocab words out of her ass to validate her intelligence. I hate people like that.

So yeah, I'm going to take this test after not being in this class for like 2 weeks. Eh, whatever. I've saved myself some boring lectures and analogies to MASH (yeah, she actually used that show as an example one class).

So, um, wish me good luck, cause I'll need it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the joy of college professors. How do you tie in a Mash reference to a communications class...was she talking about Radar, he was one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck...I'll drink a shot for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, gangster, I have NO IDEA what she was talking about. I tune her out.

    Thanks, hatleyman, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can beat that.

    Once took a test for a class I'd never been to.

    Admin mix up, didn't tell me I needed the class to get enough credits, and it never showed up on my time-table.

    Managed to pass though

    ReplyDelete