9.22.2005

Witty Nice Guys vs. Assholes...NOT a hard choice

Yes, I am procrastinating yet again. Blogger is a means to destruction, let me tell you.

Right now, I am supposed to be reading "Song of Roland" and writing a one page response on it. And it can't be a bullshit response, cause the prof is the department chair and he'll see right through it. So it's funny that I haven't started it cause it's due at 12:30 today. Yeah, I'll get on that soon.

But right now I'm drinking coffee (yeah, BIG surprise) and listening to Lenny Kravitz seranade me. Heck yeah, Lenny! Thus, I have no time for a silly narrative poem and a response.

Eh, I'll get to it eventually. Plus I like this class. The prof is funny, I have a good friend in it (michelle) and there's a guy I think is cute in it.

And if you must know, I don't go for the cocky bastards. I go for the nice, slightly-sarcastic, incredibly witty guys that can hold a conversation. And that can make me laugh. I just wanna clear up that myth that all girls go for the hot assholes that will treat you like shit. Not I, said the procrastinating coffee drinker.

I want humor, simply. And someone who is caring.

But, yet again, it's funny that I'm thinking about relationships when I DON'T have time for one. We'll see.

Dammit. It's the end of the post, which means I have to read that damn poem.

4 comments:

  1. there's a guy I think is cute in it

    ^^hi now why didnt I know about this? pray tell me who it is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where does that leave me, me dear? And please don't have me in the Nice Asshole category....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. narrative poems can be very boring...isn't that an old French poem, that Browning based his "To the Dark Tower the Child Rolande came?" on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. michelle...YOU KNOW I'll tell you who it is eventually, geez.

    hatleyman...you're not an asshole, you're just a little insane.

    anthony...you hit it on the nose...tis an old french poem about Charlemagne and, of course, Roland.

    ReplyDelete