10.31.2005

Back to Monday

This is the part of the year where I like Daylight Savings Time. It's a love/hate relationship.

The weekend, in one word, was insane. There are things that went down that I can't even write here, cause...wow. Seriously, what happens to people during Halloween? It's the whole full moon effect without the full moon.

Also, I went to my school's Homecoming Game this weekend. We played Texas Christian University...I'm sure some of you have heard of them. But what kind of mascot is the horned frog? What the hell? We were joking that the mascot (he was running spastically around the game) looked like a pokemon. Anyway, we lost (hey--our football team isn't the greatest) but it was a close game.
************************************************************************************

I realize that college is almost another dimension seperate from the real world. I know that I will never have another time like this in my life. Well, actually, I guess that's like most phases in life. It's just weird to be in a place where you are expected to be completely immature and completely mature at the same time. It's like two forces colliding.

Well now, I'm thinking too much for the morning, aren't I? Monday morning, no less. And dude, I have to give a speech today in class. Oh, public speaking is interesting. And it's a group project. Group projects are just insane in college. But we made it work, cause we're cool.

Alright, that's all for today, unless I choose to write something random later! Hope your monday is going fantabulous. Mine isn't half bad right now.

3 comments:

  1. haha, we ran out of time...so I haven't given my speech yet. Which is good cause I wasn't fully prepared, but also bad because I just wanted to get it done with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and their mascot didn't look nearly as cool as that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley--congrats on not only passing the WPA but earning an 11 as well:)

    ReplyDelete