10.09.2005

Bush can't cross this line

Today was a good day at work. I was a lazy bum. What more can I ask for?

Sad to hear about the earthquake in Pakistan/India. But who didn't see that coming? Dude, that's like one of the worst earthquake zones ever.

But who am I kidding? If the southern part of the San Andreas Fault chooses to move...San Diego and Los Angeles are screwed!! We choose to ignore this fact. Damn asthenosphere!!

My geology teacher did bring up a REALLY good idea that I've overlooked before--Southern California is part of the Pacific Plate and not the North American Plate. All you suckers are under the rule of Bush, but technically...my part of California can succeed and choose a new President.

I think it's a good idea. We just need a new name for our new country. Come and live with me here...there will be no dumbasses permitted!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'd call the new country "california."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO MOTHER FUCKING (pardon my use of the f-word) THERE!

    And yes, let's do call the new country...

    Cal-ee-forn-ee!

    An excellent name for the NEW WORLD!

    Or how about we call it GEORGIE-BUSH-EE-KISS-UM-TUSH-EE!

    I'm trying to type in a manner that suggests that all of this is being said by a person with a DEEP BOOMING VOICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, mr. hand. I like the way you think.

    ReplyDelete