10.16.2005

I ♥ Gray Clouds

It's totally raining in San Diego right now. And that's super cool, cause we never get rain. I love it. I wanna go dance in it.

Especially cause a walk (or dance) in the rain feels like a spiritual cleansing of sorts. Like your burdens are being washed off your body and taken to the gutter where it belongs.

But I still have burdens that I can't ignore--like studying for my Humanities midterm (that's the class cute Nick is in). Oh man, if you've taken Humanities then you know how much crap I have to study for right now. And my prof is the department chair--so you can't pull a fast one over that guy. And you just can't bullshit, or he'll call you on it and give you an F (he's ruthless). But I love it, cause it's challenging, the way my journalism class was super challenging.

So yeah, I'll get to that (haha, riiiiight--in like 3 hours). Hope your sundays are all going well. Rain is so cool!

2 comments:

  1. "It's totally raining in San Diego right now. And that's super cool, cause we never get rain. I love it. I wanna go dance in it."

    I LOVE the rain. Everybody gets all funky about rain and clouds; I think it's a good change of pace. Different colors (grey, black, dark blue), are great colors to look at (you can tell I'm a November baby).

    Maybe we love it so much 'cause we don't get it much(Friggin' Californians).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley--go do some studying!! :) haha Im going to be so much happier after tuesday

    ReplyDelete