10.23.2005

I love it!

Big Sis Revealing was fun, dude. I always love it. And for those who asked: Big Sis revealing is a sorority event that is pretty self-explanatory--you get a "big sis" in the house that is revealed to you that night. It's to create bonds among sisters and all that mushy stuff.

So here are a couple pictures of my "family" in the house.
Above is a picture of my little sis. I've had her for a year. I LOVE her, and she knows it. Her name is Anne Marie. And we look HOT...what a great pair!

That little fool right there with the crown on is my litte sis's little sis. If that makes sense. So that makes me a "grandbig." Ha...and my grandlittle insists on calling me "Grandma." Gee, thanks. Oh, and we're trying to be GANGSTAS in this picture, couldn't you tell? Coming from the 'hood in San Diego, foo!

*************************************

So yeah...Friday night was smashing! But I have to get back to reality and work 16 hours this weekend ( I already worked like 8 today) and finish a paper for Humanities and study for a Comm Midterm. Ah...the feeling of stress. Not fun.

1 comment:

  1. you know thomas, for some reason I can't comment on your site...it just won't let me. that's a travesty!

    ReplyDelete