10.24.2005

This Week's a Doozy

Why, you may ask? 2 tests, 2 essays and a speech this week, that's why. And these are not small tests, man. These are midterms. Ohhhhhhhhh...the agony of it all!

I'm being overdramatic. I'm just sad that I will basically have no free time at all.

One good thing did happen, Rachel got me a beta fish yesterday, yay! I named him Stanley, and he likes to dance about the water. It's soothing to watch, especially during stressful times such as these.

I just want someone to hold me right now, and kiss me on the forehead. And then I can just close my eyes and slip away into comfort...

4 comments:

  1. If you were in Texas, I'd volunteer. Heck, I'd even keep it all platonic-like and everything. Mainly because I'm about twice your age and, as cute as I think I am, I'm pretty sure that would creep most girls out. But, I am big, warm and a little fuzzy, which, I've been told makes for good snuggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez. A hug from a loved one would be more than nice right now..I feel you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ashley, I'm sure you would have no problem finding someone to snuggle up with...if you don't, then get a bottle of hooch. It always worked for me when I couldn't find someone to snuggle with!

    As a side, I think "hooch" is my new favorite word for alcohol. "Hooch". Doesn't it just role of the tounge?!

    ReplyDelete