10.25.2005

A Tuesday Morning Confession

Coffee really is the only thing keeping me awake right now.

I'm too busy this week, and it's already taking a toll on me. I had to even skip my first class this morning in order to finish a paper for my second class.

Yesterday I had my Communications Midterm. I despise that class. But I think I did alright. Waiting for my grade in that class is almost like being on death row...hopefully some miracle will happen to save me from being slaughtered.

oh, but I complain too much. At least I complain here, though, and not verbally to all my friends all the time. Cause usually I overwhelm myself by thinking of everything I have to do. At least here I can write it all out and send it into cyberspace...that's sort of a good feeling. Just writing it out and telling someone, that helps in itself. Yeah, cause I've always been the girl that represses her emotions and keeps it all inside--which is funny, cause everyone uses me as their psychologist at times. I'm good at getting people to talk when they're upset, worried or sad, but I can't do it for myself.

Oh well.

On a different note, I have to take a minute to remember one of the GREATEST civil rights icons EVER. Rosa Parks was a rebel. And even if you don't include all the stuff about race, you have to simply respect her for standing up for what she believed in. That's bad-ass. She's a lesson for all of us to NEVER compromise what our heart knows is right.

And what my heart is telling me right now is "Dammit Ashley, quit blogging and go write that essay!" Alright, alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment