10.05.2005

Lazy Woman's Paradise!!!!

I've been fabuslously lazy today. And it's been great.

First, I slept through my 9am class. It wasn't intentional, I swear. I just kinda forget to set my alarm. I think it was destiny.

I drove to my house today to get some work done in silence. Then I saw the T.V. in the livingroom. It called to me. Let me tell you, watching T.V. for two hours straight after not watching that sucker for like 2 months is a magical experience. Magical, I say!

I adoooooooooore being lazy sometimes...but you can't be lazy all the time, cause then it takes away the magic of it all. It's gotta come during the most busy weeks...kind of like the eye of the storm.

So...I'm back in the storm *siiiiiiigh*, but it was nice to have a short break and watch some trashy t.v.

Heck yeah!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I would say so.

    But sleep is SO much more important (you know it).

    ReplyDelete