10.17.2005

Oh NO they didn't

What are they thinking???

James Bond is blonde? That is not acceptable, NOT acceptable, I say! You see, I have this...uh..."thing" for guys with dark eyes and dark hair. And James Bond has always encompassed those traits. Blonde guys can be pretty, sure. But dark-haired guys are sexy, beautiful and sensual. And dark brown eyes make me melt. They are my absolute favorite. I have blue eyes...what's the big deal about blue? Blond-haired, blue-eyed guys just don't have that appeal that my tall, dark and handsome guys have.

So what the heck?! It's simply sacreligious to make Bond a Blonde.

Oh well, my favorite Bond will always be Sean Connery, anyways. Oh, he can be my lover. I know, he's way older. So what? hehehe.

*sigh* brown eyes are the best, don't let anyone tell you different.

4 comments:

  1. blondes have more fun, right? and James Bond (who, I think, is the ultimate tool) has tons of fun, too.
    so that means that this Bond, who's blonde, will have the (in caps) ULTIMATE FUN EXPERIENCE.
    so don't hate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's like making George Clooney Batman...oh wait...what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote was for Hugh Jackman, but apparently he turned down the role. He didn't want to get stuck in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. exactly, hugh jackman would have been way better. amen!

    ReplyDelete