10.18.2005

Heck Yes!

Cute Witty Nick talked to me in class today. Do you realize how happy this makes me?

Before I got his attention and asked how he was doing. Today I walked to my desk, sat down, looked at my notebook and he turned back and said, "Hey Ashley, how are you doing?"

I know, I know, I know. It's such a trivial thing, and of course we talked about more than just that. But whatever, I'm smiling now...



I don't think he realizes how he just totally made my day. The sun is shining just a little brighter.

6 comments:

  1. Aww I remember what that felt like! enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you ask him out for coffee?

    Don't be a slacker...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thomas, he's so cute, though! SO what if he has conservative horns?

    Oh, hatleyman, you don't know the range of my shyness around guys I like...eventually, sure.

    yeah, it's that butterfly feeling, nunzia...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! This is what I want to hear!

    Nothing wrong with shyness...shows you are genuine, that when you say something it means more than loud, obnoxious people.

    Being shy around who you care about is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea you were so into me, Ashley. I also had no idea you were so into your blog... kinda cool.

    Let me know if you'd like to grab lunch together some time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thomas, yeah...I'm pretty sure that was you, dork.

    hahaha, that was great though.

    ReplyDelete