10.18.2005

Oh, the assholes in my life.

So I just found out that someone I used to date has a new girlfriend now. And it bugs me. It bugs me cause he fed me that whole line about "I'm just not over my ex-girlfriend, so I can't date you." What a huge LOAD OF CRAP.

STUPID ASSHOLE!

Sorry. I had to get that out of my system. So...I'm not sorry. Stupid, stupid, stupid asshole.

I will not let this put a damper on my day. It's time to completely put it in the past. Whew. That's feels better.

Not that I'm dating Nick (I wish), but Nick is cuter anyway.

God, I'm such a girl.

8 comments:

  1. Well, glad to see it's not bothering you....LOL

    You are too cute for him anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, hatleyman. Really, I wouldn't get back togther with the old guy anyways, but it's always gonna hurt, a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you just go ahead and tell us how you really feel Ash?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, yes you are. It's totally natural to be angry though... so don't worry. It will hit him hard too when you have someone new... and you probably won't even realize it then cause you won't care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got this sticker on my screen door that looks like a FedEx logo, but instead it says "FedUp (with boys)." boys are stupid. generally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, matt. I want that sticker. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I've had similar thoughts like this before and I'm not a girl.

    "I'm sorry, I just don't have time for a relationship right now. My life is very busy right now. I just can't make room for a relationship."

    Then she meets some dude and they're out on the town every night.

    Yeah, I've had that.

    Don't stop being "such a girl." Love the new profile photo. Tres hip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey thanks, mister hand...glad you like my nerdy picture!

    I gotta represent the Turkish Eye!

    ReplyDelete