10.12.2005

Over-Analyze this!

Lately, I've been feeling really awkward around couples...couples that I was fine around before. Maybe it's because I'm jealous, but I've been jealous before and not uncomfortable with the kissing and p.d.a nonsense.

Maybe it's because I feel like I'm not included, or ignored. When couples go into their own little world and don't talk to me, it really makes me want to just leave the room.

GOD I need a hobby or something. I HATE when I think about things this much...boyfriends, relationships...blah blah blah.

Maybe I'm bitter because I started a relationship with someone the end of last year and it ended abruptly.

Maybe I'm a person that needs more attention than I thought I did. I don't know.

I just hate awkward moments like that. My skin is crawling just thinking about it.

Being over-analytical suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

2 comments:

  1. I am half of a couple, but when we go out with friends, I don't want it to be as if we are on some kind of a date. The way I see it, if I am going to spend time socializing with others, that's what I am going to do! I get really annoyed when people pair off for long periods of time at social gatherings. I hate overt pda, too. Save it for when you are alone! I believe you are overanalyzing. You are probably just a reasonable person, not a jealous person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ashley...glad there is a couple that is reasonable about things

    and hal, no. Just no. hahaha

    ReplyDelete