10.12.2005

The Joys of Being a Lucky, Lazy Bum

You know what's really fun? Driving around on the freeway blasting "Jesse's Girl," that's what.

I recently made a new mixed cd. And mixed cd's get me excited. Yep, yep they do!

And I'm just having a good day in general.

Example? I was about to get up for my Italian class this morning when I told myself (or Slacker Ashley told me) "Ah...fuck it. You need some sleep. You have to write an essay today, see it's justified. Go back to bed." And I did, and I slept wonderfully (oh yeah, and I already finished my essay, I ROCK!).

When I e-mailed my friends in the class to see what homework we got, they e-mailed me back saying "Good thing you didn't show up, cause neither did the prof!"

Mwahahaha! Sometimes it pays to be a lazy, lazy bum. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. "Rock-N-Roll Ashley" is awesome! Mixed cd's make me excited too, sometimes I will mix a cd and go drive somewhere for no good reason just so I can listen to it. I'm glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete