10.03.2005

Took you Forever, 911!

So I was driving on the 15 tonight, heading back to State, you follow me? I see this HUGE accident. Seriously, I have this image of some poor unconscious person slouched on their steering wheel branded into my brain. There were 3 cars involved and it was just freaky. Plus, I've had it up to here with heraing about death and accidents (my uncle; a co-worker of mine got in an accident; a friend's friend died in a car accident this weekend).

So, I called 911 to report the accident. DUDE...It took like 5 to 7 minutes to get through. When the guy finally answered and asked "Can I help you?" I wanted to say, "yeah, you bastard, pick up the phone faster!"

If I had had an actual emergency...like a heart attack, I would have died already...ok well maybe I'm exaggerating, but you know what I mean.

Emergency line my ass.

2 comments:

  1. wow thats crazy. i had to call 911 once, but then I quickly hung up the phone after 1 ring and like 3 seconds later they called ME and said that they just got a call from our house. i thought that was cool, but then I also remember that it took them FOREVER to get there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like that Ice-T song, "911 is a joke in yo' town."

    ReplyDelete