10.14.2005

Money Woes

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Money always has a way of really stressing me out. It's just a tiring process--every paycheck I get barely covers the costs of my bills. I HATE asking my dad for money. I've been over it before. But I HATE it. I guess it's cause I want to prove to him that I'm responsible, that I can handle myself. That I don't need to ask "daddy" for money.

But I do.

I guess I have this big problem with asking my parents for help. Because my sister is irresponsible, they kind of view her as a burden sometimes. I don't want to be viewed like that.

But my dad has told me straight out "LET ME HELP YOU."

So what's the problem, right? I just can't bring myself to ask for money. Geez, I haven't done that crap since I was 16. Whatever. There's nothing else I can do.

This is why I get a kick out of republicans who think poor people are poor cause they're lazy, and they shouldn't be helped, ever. Well, you wouldn't know, would you asshole? You wouldn't know what it's like to starve or work your ass off for a paycheck that barely covers rent.

People are such dumbasses.

oh.....really don't mind me, I'm venting. I feel better now.

1 comment:

  1. haha...I don't know. He has studied abroad, so maybe.

    ReplyDelete