10.26.2005

Sleep Would Be Nice

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiired...I'm so tired. And I don't have time for a nap. And I don't have time to get a full night of sleep. AND I don't have time for anything, apparently.

There should be mandatory naps, like preschool. We should enforce it everywhere--at the workplace, at school, at bus stops. And no one can do anything during that nap time. There can be no appointments made, no driving, and certainly no working of anykind. Working during naptime would be sacreligious! Wouldn't it be nice?

I've been so busy that I've hardly had time to talk to my roomates and friends, let alone call friends that go to other colleges (sorry, Jaclyn). You see, I have no willpower to talk because I want to SLEEP!!!!

Oh, but I have class at 3:00 then another class after that, then a break where I have to study for a class at 7 that goes until 9:40, then I have to read for a class tomorrow. And I can't forget italian homework that's due tomorrow and my essay and speech due friday. Oh, and I have to work Thursday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially a zombie, for there is no time for sleep. Oh, sweet mother of god, my pillow looks SO tempting right now!

I hope your day is better rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment