12.18.2005

siiiiiiiiiiiiigh

I got a C in my humanities class. Which is frustrating, cause I don't think I deserved a C. I think I least worked my way up to a B.

W h a t e v e r....god. This class was just SUCH a rollercoaster. it sucks!!! I kind of wish I wouldn't have put so much time into it if I was just gonna get a C.

I wanna throw something, cause I absolutely HATE C's!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate them, hate them, HATE THEM!!!

Note to Self: Next semester I am not going to get ANY C's. Not one.




....Okay, off to study for Communications. My LAST final.

2 comments:

  1. that's just one grade, so far. I ALWAYS have one teacher who doesn't give their grade until the deadline. SO frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Communications starts with the letter "C"...

    mwuh-hahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete