12.19.2005

I despise Communications, therefore it is going to have to die. And I will kill it.

Today I take my Communications Final Exam. It is my last exam before my cage door is opened and I can fly away into Christmas Break. This, also, is an important test for me. I NEED to do good on it.

I am going to study until I die. or, you know, until 3:30....when my test is.

haha...I'm listening to Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" right now. It's only fitting. That's right, MJ, I won't stop 'til I get enough.

Communications is GOING DOWN TO CHINATOWN. I am going to get a GREAT grade on this damn test. Cause I don't ever want to take this class again. I would have to slit my wrists if that happened. And really people, I don't want to do that.

Alright, back to studying....then my test....then Christmas Shopping!! The madness of it all!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Mamma say mamma saw mah mah ken saw!

    (That's MJ speak for "Good Luck")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You have turned so militant...I'm scared....Hold me Richard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how to use a gun, hatleyman. hahaha, you think I'm kidding.

    thanks, gangster!

    hey reacher...technically I am a Communications Major (Journalism), so communication isn't so bad. But this class kills me...I really hate theories on communication.

    ReplyDelete