12.10.2005

Writing Essays for Bastards, Oh What Fun!

Oh man. I'm TRYING to write an essay right now, trying. And it's going alright. But this is a monster of an essay, cause it's for a monster of a teacher.

Have I talked about my humanities prof before? Oh yeah, I did. He's the one who almost made me cry in his office. He is one elitist son-of-a-bitch, let me tell you. Mr. High and Mighty is definitely hard to impress. Especially cause he's the one that's not fond of my writing. bastard.

So, I'm trying to write a good essay here. Hopefully he'll respect it. I'm not necessarily expecting an A, I just want some respect from the man! Getting a B will suffice.

I juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant schooooooooooooooooool to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over! I need a break. And I will never take on all that took on this semester again. Cause life is not about working all the time dammit. Sometimes I need to just go frolic in the field, and crap like that, just cause I wanna.

At least I'm finally writing this essay. WHAT a miracle. Took my lazy ass long enough. Pretty soon I'll have a post about finishing the essay and I'll make sure to insert as many smiley faces as possible.

2 comments:

  1. voi gradiscono il mio italiano?? Buona fortuna sul vostri saggio e finali Ashley, sono sicuro che farete benissimo...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks gangster!! That was so cool that you wrote. Thanks for wishing me good luck and telling me to do good. That was kick ass!

    and Thomas...you trouble-maker!!

    ReplyDelete