12.12.2005

Jingle Bells, Finals Smell....

I played as many Christmas songs as possible last night. Yeah, I played everything. I even played "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy," biiiiiiitches.

All the while, Rachel and I were dancing around our room and planning what we are going to do for a Christmas Party we're holding Tuesday night (oh, and Michelle...if you are reading this, you are cordially invited, haha). Of course, we were avoiding homework as much as possible.

And right now, as I am writing this post, I am avoiding the dark cloud that is hanging over my head. Today is December 12th, 2005--and here begginith finals week.

By the way, did you know there is a song called "Rudolph the Deepthroat Reindeer?" HORRIBLE. That is simply HORRIBLE. And a little funny.

Alright! Onward I go to the land of study, although I wish to stay in Bloggerland, that wish shall not be granted at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment