12.22.2005

Blogging Buddies

Blogging is, well, a little strange at times...don't you agree? I don't know most of you in person, yet I tell you what's going on in my life...and you people actually comment on it. That's insane, really.

A month ago or so, someone random stumbled across my page and said "Wow...you have a crazy bunch of bloggers here..." or something to that effect. And, I do. You all are insane people. I mean that in the nicest way, of course. Hey--insane people are usually geniuses. That's a compliment, so take it!

Anyway, I've been meaning to put all of you in my links. But I'm lazy. So I'm going to put you in this post, and tell you (and all strangers that may stumble across this page) why you and your blog are cool. Can't you tell I have a lot of free time on my hands now?

Let's start with Thomas. Some of you may know Thomas. I've been reading his blog for, oh, at least 5 months now...well, since summer. This was before he had like 20 comments on his posts (appreciate your original fans, Thomas!). His blog used to be called "If you write it, they will laugh," but Thomas got bored one day and changed it to "Slackers With Advanced Degrees." Don't ask me why, I just don't know. All I know is that Thomas is a smartass. He knows it. He's proud of it. And most of the time I enjoy his smartass-ness. He has a heart, too. He loves his niece, afterall. If you like politics and sarcasm--then Thomas has the blog for you.

Next person?

Hatleyman, of course. This guy is absolutely i n s a n e. I am not kidding. Seriously. He has LOST his mind. It amuses me greatly, actually. He has the sense of humor that makes me go "what?????" and then just laugh...a lot. Well, he is from Texas, which explains his craziness. Thomas is from Texas, too...you crazy Texans. Hatleyman reminds me a lot of Southpark--he's not politically correct, EVER, and is just completely off the wall. And simply, I love it. If you want to know what it feels like to be on acid, visit his site.

Who's next?? Ahhh...yes.

Gangster. Gangster doesn't update his blog as much as, let's say, Thomas (ha). But his posts are wonderful, still. And this guy is clever...really clever. I enjoy his humor and his advice. Oh, and he always puts the most, uh, interesting pictures in his profile. And he likes to ask super random questions...still, he's good at reading people, and acting as a therapist of sorts. I believe he enjoys it. Thanks Gangster for your input. If you like seeing disturbing profile pictures and anwering random questions, Gangster is the one for you.

You want more? Ok...

Matthew. Matthew loves cooking, and kitchen appliances in general. It's true. He seems to love his family a lot and talks about them all the time. He knows Thomas (they are both lawyer buddies), which could be a sign of trouble (only kidding). He gives me a lot of advice on school...which I always appreciate. Also, he is a man from Texas (why would you people live there?). If you like hearing about what Matthew is cooking up for dinner or what's going on with his job, check out his site!

Another?

Ahhh...Anthony. Sorry, I have to use your real name here! Anthony is honest, painfully honest, and reading his blog is like reading a novel. He's poetic--a true master with lyrics...and his posts often times are melodic and beautiful. He gives me advice and I give him advice--give and take, my friends. He is a guy that really cares and that really gives his heart in full. Guys--take note...Anthony knows how to really love a girl. You should read one of his posts, if you haven't already, and see how big this guy's heart is.

Lastly...

Matt (Mcmullan). Not that Matt is really looking for an audience. But I find him amusing, really amusing, so I figure I should share the laughter. Yes, indeed he is funny. Hilarious, in fact. And I've been reading his blog the longest. He keeps me entertained without trying to entertain--I just don't think he fully realizes his writing capabilities. I believe he has natural humor...you know...the kind of humor that is witty and quick, so quick you wonder how they thought of it so fast. Anyway, he's endearing--he tells the gritty truth. And I enjoy that he's a journalist. Really, he touches on all subjects--I especially like his crazy movie reviews. I'll always be a fan of his writing...so hopefully he'll always write.

So yeah...those are my bloggers! I could go into Michelle's blog too, but she knows I adore her, anyway. Plus her blog is intended to be a little more private. So maybe I'll put you all in my links, sometime. Yeah...someday.

Oh, and I realize that there are other people who have commented here, but I may not know them well enough to write about them.

To those mentioned above--thanks for reading my blog, you know I love reading all of yours.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ashley. Got all wistful reading that(And yes, I cried; I am a rag doll these days).

    You have alot of Texan friends, I've noticed: is there a reason for that?

    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year; hopefully I'll be getting that tricycle I've been wanting all these years.

    Not too big for it. Nope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie...I hope you have a Merry Jesusmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well YEE-HAW! Massive props from the Turk. I feel all warm and fuzzy...like pee with mold growing on me...LOL...

    No really, I hope you have a great holiday and your new year is wonderful.

    See, I'm not totally insane...COO-COO FOR COCOA PUFFFFFFFFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this post is a blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete