12.23.2005

Let me clear my throat...

And make a toast (just imagine) to all of you fine people. I just want to say...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Or, you know, whatever holiday you are celebrating (I think hatleyman has his own religion).

Anyway, I know it's early to be wishing this, but I have to work tomorrow until 7, and then proceed to entertain my nephews who will be visiting. Those little rugrats will try to wrestle me again, I just know it. In other words, I'll be busy babysitting little demon children. I love them still.

Hope your holiday season is boooooooootyful and full of joy.

1 comment:

  1. I saw both my niece's today; Alyssa is 5 and Adriana is 1.

    Adriana kept stuffing her face with dinner rolls and cooing.

    Alyssa was super hyper. After watching "It's a Charlie Brown, Christmas" 3 times, she laid on the ground, kicked and flailed her arms and legs, and screamed Lucy's mantra, "I know when I've been insulted! I know when I've been insulted!"

    Merry X-Mas, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete