12.13.2005

No Stress, Just Bon Jovi

I can't let myself get too stressed out this week. I will not, I will not, I will not. I sound like the little engine that could when I repeat myself, haha.

I finished my essay! Well, mostly...there still needs to be finishing touches added. I had to finish my essay in the library last night, and this guy sits next to me and then proceeds to talk to his friend the whole time. I wanted to scream at him. WHAT is he doing in the library if he's gonna talk the whole time he's there??? It's FINALS week and we're in the LIBRARY, buddy. That combination of items means shut the hell up cause I'm trying to study/write a paper.

People are stupid.

On a good note: Today is the last day of classes. Yay! Double Yay!

On another good (random) note: John Bon Jovi is still really hot. Isn't he in his 40's or something? Oh, I heart brown eyes.

ALWAYS good to bring up good things during such times of stress. Like the hotness of little Johnny down below. He can help me study anytime.

Will you sing "I'll Be There For You" to me John?

haha. I am such. a. dork.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna layee deyown in a bed of roses....

    ..for tonight I sleep on a bed of nails!

    ReplyDelete