12.05.2005

5 Reasons I Am Going Crazy

WHERE has my sanity gone? Who knows. But at least I know what drove it away:

  1. Finals are going to begin next week. Not to mention the test I have tomorrow and the 2 papers I have to write for the beginning of next week. AND here's something REALLY cruel: My last final is December 21st. What is that about?
  2. I ran out of French Vanilla Creamer last week. I NEED cream in my coffee (no, milk is not a good substitute). I NEED coffee to survive the 2 hellish weeks that are around the corner.
  3. I have, like, $19 in my bank account. So sad. At one point (before I entered college) I had like $4,000 dollars in my bank account. When you go to school more and work less it definitely takes a toll. Time for Ashley to save!!! (oh yeah, paying for groceries and electricity does not help).
  4. It's getting cold in San Diego. That alone makes me crazy. This morning it was 47 degrees outside. You might laugh at that, but I can't handle that level of coldness! It is my kryptonite.
  5. I'm definitely not getting enough sleep. I am a grumpy grumpy grumpy girl if I do not get enough sleep. Did I mention that too little sleep makes me grumpy?

So..........yeah. I am definitely losing my sanity. Too many tests, no coffee, no money, cold conditions and lack of sleep will do that to ya.

Where for art thou Winter Break? I'm dreaming of candy canes and chocolate, and DAMMIT, it's not coming soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (excessive use of exclamation marks is also a sign of insanity)

1 comment:

  1. Two things for you Turk:

    1) Have you tried the Chocolate Cream creamer? Like drinking hot chocolate with a ton of caffeine.

    2) Why don't you post one of those doante buttons where people who view your blog can deposit some bling in the old bank account?

    Or I guess you could go live in a van down by the bay...

    ReplyDelete