12.03.2005

The Walrus and the Carpenter...


Above are two advisors from the Bush Administration.

Heck Yes!

Ok, so tonight is date dance for my sorority, and the theme is "Famous Couples." I chose not to bring a guy as my date cause, well, if you're gonna be my date you gotta know how to really dance. I mean it--you need to twirl me and dip me and all those things. Yeah, you heard right.

So, anyway, I'm going with another girl from my sorority...the FABULOUS Lara. And we are going as, get this...Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. I'm Tweedle Dum, heh heh. Maybe if I get a few pictures I'll post them. Especially cause Lara and I found these sparkly red boxers at Target to wear...oh yes, we'll be shiny.

Tonight will be fun :)

2 comments:

  1. pray tell me, ashley, if you spot a darce & lizzy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle--that would have been great, but alas, no one was dressed as mr. darcy and elizabeth.

    vida smiles--hey, nice to meet you (online, haha). Yeah, there will be pictures soon, hopefully. You would THINK finals are over, but...no. I WISH.

    ReplyDelete