12.07.2005

Arrivederci Wednesday!

Today is my last Wednesday. Woo hoo!

Let me explain: Wednesdays, by far, are my BUSIEST days at school. Four classes in one day (I know, I'm such a baby) and the last one gets out at 9:40 pm...which kills me each time. Next week, however, finals begin (not so happy bout that) and there are no normal class schedules starting wednesday.

That is why I am happy, nay, estatic that this is my last Wednesday! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ah, it puts a smile on my face the way Kool-Aid would on a hot summer's day.

Ok, that was the weirdest analogy ever, so don't pay attention to it.

Lastly, I want to post my *tenative* classes for next semester. Because, although I complain, I school still makes me happy:

Italian 201--reading and speaking italian (my last italian class)
Journalism 315--news writing and editing
Comm 502--law of mass communication (it focuses on libel and such)
Comm 310W--gathering and reporting information
Anthropology 349--Roots of Civilization


I am excited about: Journ 315 and Comm 310W because they are writing classes and 1. I love to write and 2. I know I can boost my G.P.A with those two classes. Also, I have yet to get anything but an A in journalism classes and I INTEND to keep it that way. I'm also excited about anthro cause Rachel will (hopefully) be in that class with me and we can doodle together, like old times.

So yeah...that's all for today. And one more time: Arrivederci Miercoledi (Wednesday)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment