1.30.2006

Better Do Them Crunches

Ok. So I saw "Annapolis" yesterday. That's right McMullan, if you are reading this, I saw it! I gave into my superfical side and saw it, dammit!! I paid eight freakin' fifty to see some damn abs. Why see "The Matador" when I can see some abs? You heard me right.

And you know what? It was worth it. The story line was completely predictable. The movie really wasn't good....but you know what? James Franco is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly hot.

Yeah. I can be superficial. I'm admitting it! What do you fools want to do about it?

How about join me next time I go to a movie? heh heh heh...alright.

9 comments:

  1. haha ashley, if you really want to see James Franco, rent: Whatever it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Michelle, I just might.

    YOU KNOW how much of a dork I am.

    Annnnnnnnnnnd, I just want to say...I'll be sad if we don't hang out enough...so we have to make sure to do that!!!!!!! Can you say Livingroom withdrawls, Michelle? Because I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw it too and it sucked but those uniforms looked daaamn good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I am going to see Annapolis...its one of those movies that I feel like I have seen the whole thing after watching the previews on television.

    Let me guess. The white guy and the black guy have tension but in the end there is something that really bonds them and they become good friends and the white guy gets the girl...is that it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. well the white guy does get the girl but youre wrong on everything else

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ashamed to know you...ooooooo! a penny...what?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard "Tristan and Isolde" sucked. you gonna go see that too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, this comment doesn't have anything to do with James Franco, or his abs. hopefully you will still read it. what i'm trying to say is, i didn't know you lived in san diego. we should hang out every day. no, just kidding. but i did want to say hi. so yeah...what's up? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, matt, you're gonna laugh at me, cause I've totally already seen "Tristan & Isolde." And yeah, it wasn't that good...except for the fact that James was in it!!!

    Wow, I'm bad.

    Erik...what part of San Diego are you from? That's trippy. But we are a big city, so it's not that weird.

    ReplyDelete