1.31.2006

My poor commie professor.

So, I got this e-mail from my professor (the whole class did). But before I post the e-mail, let me tell you a little about this professor. He's a recent Grad Student. No more than 23 or 24. He's Italian, so he has this hilarious/cute/funny accent. He just might me on meth--he scratches his hands and head ALL the time. He's definitely a Communist. I don't mean this as an insult. I mean, he's actually commie material.

But I like the guy. He's not all there, granted, but I still like him. This is the class where I'm reading Machiavelli.

Ok, here's the e-mail:

Dear Students, Good news. Your voodoo is working. I had to have surgery on monday and I had to cancel class today. There is a chance that I will not be able to have class on thursday. I will keep you informed. Please continue to do the readings as assigned. Be sure to modulate your evil eye to disabling but non-lethal levels.

e

Sadness. Hopefully the guy is alright, cause he's entertaining and cool. You can tell from the e-mail, haha.

Alright, that's really all that happened today. Not very eventful.

Oh, and I watched Spiderman. If you didn't know, James Franco is in that movie. hehehehehe...oh, my dorkiness is so sad sometimes. So, so sad.

7 comments:

  1. LOL. Have you really given him such negative vibes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can the evil eye and the turkish eye operate in tandem??

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...he likes our class, he's just EXTREMELY sarcastic. And a little crazy.

    the evil eye thing was great! I read that and thought, "cool! he knows bout my cool turkish roots."

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can 'communist' be an insult?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen the James Dean biopic, with Franco playing Dean? You might like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. in case someone took it as an insult, since it meant the death of your job and such back in the 50's.

    But I actually agree with a lot of ideas of the communist party. Sometimes, hehehe.

    How are you Sonya? It's been awhile!

    and I think you're right anthony. I'd probably like him in anything he plays in!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he's a beautiful actor! he's the guy who plays in Annapolis (the white guy). And he's also Spiderman's friend, in well, Spiderman.

    ReplyDelete