1.18.2006

Comm 502 rocks my socks!!

Ok, sooooooooooooooooooooo, I thought Comm 502 (Law of Mass Communication) was going to be a boring class. But the teacher actually kicks ass. Like, he kicks major ass. And, duh, it mostly covers the 1st amendment. And OF COURSE the first amendment would be interesting to me. So I'm pretty excited for that class.

I'm also taking a Poli Sci class that covers EVERYTHING about Campaigns and Elections. Should be interesting stuff.

I had a good day overall--went shopping...er...window shopping with Rachel and we had fun just being girls.

I still don't want to see what my bill will be for books, so I haven't shopped for those yet. Procrastination is my friend :)

Anyway, that's really all that went down today. The first couple days of classes are always nice...then it gets down and dirty. So I'll enjoy this short "nothing" period while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment