1.19.2006

On Books and Brainwashing

My Poli Sci 496 class: interesting.

My Poli Sci 496 book: not interesting.

Why is this?

And yesterday we watched a video in this class. It followed the campaign trail of Republican Oliver North (oh god--he is a post in himself, I may save that for another day). At one of the stops of the campaign, they showed a supporter's child (about 4 yrs. old) holding a gun. They asked the kid, "Now, what do you shoot with that gun?"

The kid answered, "Democrats."

Can you believe that?????? Major brain-washing going on!!! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Alright, that's all for today. I don't have much else to talk about. Reading the first chapter of that Poli Sci book kind of drained me of life.

1 comment:

  1. Guns don't kill people, guns kill Democrats....

    Good thing I'm a Communist!

    ReplyDelete