1.25.2006

On Beautiful Men, the Chinese, and Having a Throwdown with Spyware

I think Jesse Bradford's little side smirk is completely adorable. Case in point (upper right pic):

welllllllllllllllllllllllllll, really he's just adorable in general.

ANYWAY, onto tangible subjects (although I wish that beautiful man was in front of me and easy to touch--did I just say that? heh...yeah, pretty much).

In class today, my Comm 502 prof gave all of us an article about a case and said, "Ok, you need to do 5 things with this article: 1. tell how the case is relevant to this course, 2. tell the story behind this case, 3.tell where you got the information to tell this story, and 4.were there any limitations behind to getting this story."

This is the craziest assignment I've seriously gotten. He wants us to (no kidding) call the people in the actual case to get the background information. I can just see it now "um...soooo, I'm doing a project for class, can you give me some info so I can, like, get an A???"

The problem with my case??? There is one HUGE one!! My article is on a case in China...a case on politics. There are two limitations here:

  1. I don't speak Chinese.
  2. Even if I found a Chinese person that spoke English, I STILL wouldn't call up asking about the politics of their country. Seeing as our two countries don't have the best relations, that's a good way to get KILLED.

What made me mad was the group before my group got a case in Turkey. HELLO! I totally could have gotten scoops from my cousins. So that sucks.

Oh well. So that was my day. That and I had to wage a war against Spyware that was attacking my computer. I won. They shouldn't mess with me and my army of Spyware fighters.

2 comments:

  1. My Norton anti-virus software expires in 3 days, so I know how you feel.

    Funny thing is, I started having problems with viruses only wne I started getting these warnings...

    HmMmmMmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i´m absolutly agree

    ReplyDelete