1.25.2006

Pictures of My Posse

Simply because I love to post pics, here are a few more of us chicas acting insane:
In this picture, we are trying to make the Kappa to go along with the Sigma, but not really succeeding. A for effort? How about K for effort? heh heh...I love the cheesiness.Dressed up as schoolgirls here. We'll teach you a thing or two. hahaha. You may not be able to tell, but I have a Griffindor symbol thing on my sweater. yeah. I'm just that cool.

I love my girls.....because we are nerds. But sexy nerds. Heck yeah!

4 comments:

  1. I am really worried that one day in the near future, the Feds are going to knock on my door and ask me about my blogging habits and about a missing schoolgirl.. err... college coed in SoCal whose blog I read from time to time... then there will be an all-out manhunt for Thomas, who conveniently disappeared at the same time you did... all because he couldn't control himself after seeing a hot picture of you in the Griffindor sweater. What a shame...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby, I lost my phone number...can I have yours??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha, you're great gangster.


    ahhhhhhhh, I love it.

    ReplyDelete