1.13.2006

Please tell me I'll get better at this. For the love of God!

Confrontation.

I hate the action. I hate the word. But I did it with one of my best friends. And it turned out alright. Things are fine. And I did it through e-mail (haha...probably the most harmless way to tell someone you have a problem). But my stomach was still in multiple knots.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me this gets better. Please tell me that I'll be more graceful in the future with confrontation. Or...will I always be bad at it? Cause that will suck.

It's hard to change this detail about myself. I envy people who can confront without a problem. How do they do that?

However, in some ways, I guess I don't envy them...cause if they confront without a problem, they don't care as much about the person they are confronting. Obviously, what bugs me the most about telling someone that I have a problem with them is that I might hurt them. And in turn lose them.

But that's stupid.

WHY is life so confusing???? Why can't I be a beaver or something??? And why did I pick such a weird animal to be??

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, life. You laugh at me so. You think this is funny, don't you?

Being young can have its goodpoints. Being young and unexperineced in life can have its downfalls.

2 comments:

  1. Beavers have a very hard life; we shouldn't jump to conclusions on a beavers life. Yes, they have their moments, sure, but let's face it: they build dams. they build DAMS.

    Give beavers the respect they deserve.

    Good job on the confrontation, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, anthony...I should respect those beavers!!! Preach it to me!

    Thomas...because I analyze the crap out of everything? Is that why? If you see a lawyer out of me, I see journalist out of you. They are, in fact, pretty similar.

    ReplyDelete