1.12.2006

Feeling a little suffocated

My stupid stupid school and its stupid stupid overcrowded-ness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate how it's hard to get classes sometimes. But some of it is my fault. I am a pre-major right now and I was SUPPOSED to get into my major to register for some particular classes. BUT I didn't check that important little fact before I registered. So now I'm left without two important classes for my major.

Ok........breaaaaaathhhhhhhhhhe. It will be alright. I can take them over summerschool. I'm just a little mad at myself for messing it up.

I did enroll in 4 classes, though. Which isn't bad at all. And, they seem pretty cool. So I should stop giving myself an ulcer. I'll post what classes I get for sure later, since it's still not set in stone.

Oh yeah, and I'll talk about my trip later, as well...which was really, really fun. And I have to be in a better mood to post about it, because it deserves a good, funny post.

Alright. I'm off to go to the beach or something now. I need some relaxation. I need to breathe a little. Talk to you all later :)

1 comment: