2.05.2006

Beware: Ashley is on too much medication right now.

It has been an EVENTFUL weekend.

Rush always tires me. More than tires me--it exhausts me!!! Not to mention I got sick. Airborne helped for like a day, but the sickness decided to launch another attack on me. Damn Nazi germs!

My nose is runny, my head is in pain, my eyes want to go blind, and so forth and so on.

I think I really just need sleep. And water. Good old fashioned remedies.

BUT...on a good note, cause I just realized that this post has crazy amounts of negative in it...Rush went well. we got 15 new girls...the largest amount we've got in a long time in Spring...and they are ALL soooooooooo very cute and bubbly. I love meeting the new girls.

I still can't believe sometimes that I'm in a sorority. It is a hectic hectic life. But everyone has a hectic life, huh?

I'm getting delirious. Goodnight to everyone!!! (Dude, it's only 9:40).

3 comments:

  1. how many times a year does rush happen? and to get in, do you have to be able to do a cool trick; like a backflip, or the splits, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks beth!

    And Mcmullan, yeah. you have to swallow fire and go through an obstacle course (military style). Just the price you have to pay.

    seriously though--rush happens twice a year, typically. The only real qualification to join my sorority: you have to be bad-ass.

    ReplyDelete