2.07.2006

I launched out my best bombs...

I'm doing better. THANK GOD. I don't get colds often, so I'm not very patient with them. I've probably overdosed on meds this week, but those damn Nazi germs launched their Lutwaffe attack on me, and I had to battle back. I represented America, in case you were wondering.

Something I'm proud of, by the way: I haven't missed a class yet. Last semester I missed around, ohhhhh...20. I actually kept track, too. That is why I am cool for not missing class. Please give me a virtual pat on the back (or thumbs up).

Lastly, I'm listening to "Billie Jean" right now. I just wanted to tell you all--cause it's one of the coolest songs EVER.

ok. That is all for today. Nothing really important to share. heh. Sometimes I really love randomness.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...the Germans are cool now (case in point: you). There were just some crazy ones back in the day *ahem* Hitler, obviously.

    ReplyDelete