2.17.2006

Oh, the things I think when I am sick.

I'm sick. Stilllllllllllllllllll.

I was getting better, then my roomates just had to get sick. And now, I am sick again. Funny how that works.

I told Michael (at work) about this and he joked, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...how'd you get sick???"

I said, "I wish I could tell you I made out with a hot guy, but actually my roomates--wait. I'll just stick to the hot guy story. I like that one better."

Michael smiled and responded,"Yeah, I would stick with that too (laughter)."

Alas, there is no hot guy. And I haven't kissed someone in....oh....a LONG LONG time. Like, since April of last year. That's far too long. But then again, only few have had the privelege of kissing me...therefore, it's worth the wait to keep it more of an exclusive club. Or so I tell myself.

One last thing, since Michelle mentioned it on her blog. Do you watch Project Runway? Well I do. And Daniel NEEDS to win. NEEDS to!! If Santino (however you spell that mofo's name) wins, I'll cry, and then slit my throat. Because Daniel is talented and I love every single one of his garments!! He's seriously a natural. I'm leaving Chloe out of this...and she's good, but she doesn't hold a light to the luminous ray that is Daniel.

Alright...I've spoken my peace about Project Runway. I'm good now. Well, except that I am still sick. But whatever, I'll just overdose on some Sudafed and let the medicine take me away. Plus, I love how they are sugarcoated.

3 comments:

  1. In the words of michael kors, "I'm a totaly Dan Fan!" :)

    Ashley, we need to hang out. Maybe monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always need a hot-guy-story to use when you get sick. Always! That's .... like ... a rule or something.

    As for me, I am hoarse because I cheered for my Snowboard Cross Olympic Gold Medalist hot-guy-boyfriend, of course. And I once cracked my rib saving the world from an unknown, yet very evil alien force. There!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot guy story is better than my usual - I held my friend's snotty baby for 30 seconds and became infected with baby-snot-itis - story.

    Kids are dirty little vectors...

    Get well, soon...!

    ReplyDelete