3.07.2006

I should have one of those flammable warnings pasted to my head.

Basically because my brain is going to explode.

Two midterms tomorrow in two of my hardest classes. Just shoot me. I'm gonna have to study ALL day today. ALL FREAKIN' DAY. My head is going to hurt like a mother. I'm even skipping classes to study. What the hell is that? If you're gonna skip class, you should go all out--go Ferris Bueller style. This makes me sad.

But, on the upside, I'll probably do good on my tests...heh heh, hopefully.

On the super-upside--Carlos (red sweater guy) realized that my birthday had passed and told me he really owed me now and that he would definitely treat me to coffee. I'm not gonna get too excited about this, because hey--I don't know him that well. But he's cute and smart, so it makes me happy to attract such a well-rounded person. We will see how it goes.

Until then...STUDY STUDY STUDY (hopefully I don't die in the process).

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress yourself out. That test is your bottom bitch. It's just another slice of cheese on your cracker, meng.

    Sorry, I just finished watching "Hustle and Flow". Terrence Howard is the most kindhearted pimp the world will ever know.

    Consider the test from a pimp's point of view. Just like DJ (Terrence Howard) spits, "Whoop that trick!" (get it).

    *This special message brought to you by the panel of Academy Award judges who selected "Hustle and Flow" to win Best Musical Score.

    ReplyDelete