3.05.2006

7 is a lucky number...

My first drink from my 21st birthday? A Strawberry Daquiri...it was good. There's not too much to say about my birthday...didn't get too intoxicated. But I did enjoy flashing my I.D. to buy drinks. That was just lovely.

So, Ashley #2 totally tagged me. Alright, alright Ashley. I'll comply. But only cause you have a cool name :)

7 things to do before I die:

1. Visit Italy and Australia
2. Buy a really fast sports car and speed around town like a reckless fool
3. Get into that secret night club that is hidden inside Disneyland
4. Find a pirate's treasure....arrrrrr! Just Kidding...how about get a kick ass job that I love? Yeah, that's a good one.
5. Fall in love
6. Party ALL night long...heck yeah!
7. Drive cross country with a friend, staying in the most obsolete, cheapest motels

7 things I cannot do:

1. Stay still
2. Eat fish...sorry! It's nasty to me!
3. Remain silent during a good song
4. Hurt a person intentionally
5. Pass up a burrito (from San Diego, that is)
6. Not have a car--I love driving too much
7. Give up chocolate...no way, no how!

7 things I say most often:

1. Smashing
2. Dammit!
3. That fool...
4. Dude.
5. Let's dance!
6. Yeaaaaaaaah (like in Office Space)
7. Like (this is not intentional...it's just a generational thing)

7 books I love:

I don't read enough!

7 movies I can watch over and over again:

1. "A Walk to Remember";
2. "Just Like Heaven";
3. "Office Space"
4. "Rear Window"
5. "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
6. "Bridget Jones' Diary"
7. "Sixteen Candles"

YOU ARE TAGGED! >> Anthony, Gangsta, HeatherFeather, Hatleyman, Thomas, Michelle, Ellen. Only if you guys want...come on! I want to see your answers!

5 comments:

  1. ashley I'm glad you had fun on your birthday...sorry again I couldnt be there.

    me? tagged? too cruel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have put Sixteen Candles on my list. I had the biggest crush on Jake Ryan when I was 12 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas--I thought you took the bar exam already...

    and, that's not an excuse, since you blog like 4 times a day anyway. But if you don't want to do it, you don't have to.

    but Anthony tagged you also...did you know? So you've been double tagged...how you gonna fight that?

    ReplyDelete