3.03.2006

Oh Baby Oh Baby!!!

I just want to say....happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 21 today. Yeah, that means I'm going to drink alcohol, suckers. Not that I haven't drank before...but this time I can do it legally.

So yeah...I love birthdays. Basically because today I am a QUEEN and what I say goes. And I get lots and lots of love. Yay!!!!!!!

***and one more update today. That guy I was talking about a little earlier, totally asked me to get coffee with him sometime, and to let him know. Oh yeah, I'll let him know, hehehe. This is another reason why this day is pretty freakin' great!!

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday ashley!

    go buy yourself a midori sour for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Ashley. Hope you have a good one.

    You will; you're going to have a drink with Sweater Guy!

    A midori sour does sound good...also, try a Scooby Snack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll hoist a bacardi and countrytime lemonade in your honor tonight. Happy birfday. Yes, that's an f. I'm like fitty cent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go wild, buy yourself some balloons! ;)

    Hahahaha!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete