3.01.2006

Just LET IT GO

So, I started off the day frustrated, mad and full of raging anger. And it just kept building up. Then I had an emotional outburst in front of my roommate.

yeaaaaahhhh, sometimes it takes an emotional outburst to see that you are being completely ridiculous.

So, although I'm not going to be totally forgiving, or totally forget what has happened in the past...I've just let all the anger go. And WOW. It feels better to just let it go.

I've figured out that it's easier to just be nice to someone than to be an asshole to them. It takes way too much effort to be mean...annnnnd, it's just not me.

How can some people be assholes and bitches all the time? They must have short, miserable, terrible lives.

It definitely takes a bigger person to move on. Holding a grudge is something that eats you alive. And, I don't want to be eaten alive. Basically.

6 comments:

  1. It had to do with my friend's boyfriend...you read the couple posts where I ranted about him.

    I didn't feel that was necessary here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah...gothca...the stupidity of others tends to make one's skin crawl...that and farts in a jar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letting go of anger is a great thing, but it's plain to see you don't drive in dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be a total rant and raver. I took up yoga a few years ago and now I am way more balanced and rarely have outbursts.

    However, I do have days when the stress is just too much. My solution is to go to my room and cry it out. Then I drink a glass of red wine and take a nap (2 hour min.). I wake up with absolute clarity. Try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. teflon--hey what's up? You are so very correct...I found at that it was indeed a recipe for disaster.

    drew--I don't know how dallas is, but san diego's traffic SUCKS. We have horrible, horrible drivers. Did I mention that they were horrible?

    ashley--hehehe...red wine. Yeah, I may have to try that. But in all seriousness, I haven't taken yoga before, but always been interested. Maybe I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete