4.19.2006

Crushes really do CRUSH you. Dammit!

I hate having a crush like this...it's KILLING me. Do you see me???? I'm DYING (and being overdramatic at the moment). I hate waiting around and being fucking unsure. I hate having my stomach in knots. PLEASE just stab me.

But at the same time he brightens my day and makes me smile in every single way possible. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever just have one of those weeks where you want to pull out all your hair?? *Ashley raises her hand*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kill me, kill me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Being in a single/dating/crush limbo period is frustrating as all hell. Being single (just single) would be SO MUCH EASIER right about now.

6 comments:

  1. But..but that's the best part dating! Stomach pains (pangs), butterflying effects, and fear of what's next is what makes it so exciting!

    Many happy ulcerous returns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those first few months just enchanting??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, hmm this one is stronger... You will have a tough fight coming out

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i can honestly say i was just in the same position with jeff. it sucks, i know! but cheer up buddy...i don't know him, but hey, he'd be an idiot not to do anything...cause you freakin rock! or you can be bold and just ask him what he's thinking...hmm. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we haven't begun anything thomas...so there's no promise of anything. And that is what's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo, you have that feeling that shivery, sick feeling when you like someone and you know that if he found out how much you really liked him then you would "shit twice and die" (16 candles). i know that feeling very well. this is how i fix it. i date other men to get my mind off of him and it works well that way because when i seem uninterested - that's when he likes me the most. fucking guys.

    ReplyDelete